With Doodleinator you can easily create flipbook-style animated doodles that turn into full-motion videos. The built-in editor helps you doodle your way to a masterpiece that you can keep to yourself, or share with your friends on Facebook. You can try Doodleinator for free, although once you buy a license, the ads disappear. Happy doodling!
What's new in this version
Added zoom/pan, and includes some minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Frame-by-frame editor.
- Editor gives you a "filmstrip" view of your frames that lets you easily scroll to the frame you want to edit.
- Editor includes: choose color and size of lines, eye dropper tool, select, transform, zoom/pan, copy, paste.
- Transform tool allows you to move, rotate and resize strokes.
- Undo and redo let you fine-tune your work.
- Choose from various paper backgrounds, or choose a custom color.
- Turn your doodle into a movie that you can save to a file or publish as a video to Facebook.
- Includes three samples to show what can be done.
- Set properties on the entire drawing or the current frame.
- When in trial mode, you can remove the ads by purchasing a license.