Drawboard PDF - Mark up and annotate any PDF with the ease of pen and paper. Pro toolset - Use advanced tools and Store+Share with your team. ABOUT DRAWBOARD PDF Millions of engineers, architects, lawyers, students and educators are already using Drawboard PDF every day for fast and collaborative PDF markup. Our remarkable markup tools are helping streamline workflows and reduce the world’s reliance on paper. ABOUT PRO Drawboard PDF Pro is an optional in-app subscription that gives you access to an expanding set of features within Drawboard PDF: - Store+Share: Mark up your PDFS, with all your and other's annotations synced immediately to the cloud for real-time access. - Document Builder: Merge, re-order and arrange PDF documents. - Measurement tools: Calibrate your document to scale and add linear/area measurements. - Grids and Lines: Select from a range of grids and line templates to enhance your note taking and sketching. - Text Review Export: Save your text-based annotations as a .txt or .csv. - Hyperlinks: Link text to web pages, PDF pages and other areas within your document. - Digital Protractor: Measure and rule ink at precise angles (compatible with Surface Dial). - Engineering Line Styles: Add or edit the style of line annotations to be dashed, dotted and more. - Color picker: Choose colors for your annotations that suit your work. - Callouts: Bring attention to items in need of review on PDFs with callouts. --- Visit drawboard.com/licensing to inquire about Volume Enterprise Licensing. --- GIVE US FEEDBACK If Drawboard PDF and Pro make a real difference to your work, please support our continued development with great ratings. Thank you for your support in making Drawboard PDF the best app in the Microsoft Store! Drawboard PDF is the #1 Productivity App in the Microsoft Store, featured by Microsoft Surface. It's about working fast and saving our environment along the way. For a team-based PDF review platform for architecture and engineering, check out Drawboard Projects, by Drawboard, at drawboard.com/projects.
What's new in this version
NEW: Store+Share, web app syncing and a revamped interface Note: This is a Windows 10 application, and Drawboard PDF no longer updates or supports Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 versions of the application. Drawboard PDF will natively support Windows 11.
- Smooth and natural ink using a pen or active stylus - feels like real ink. Customize stroke, pressure-sensitivity and color settings.
- Toggle between using a stylus/pen and finger touch to perform annotations on any PDF
- Text review markup - freehand highlighter, text highlighter, underline, strikeout, squiggly on PDF
- Insert shapes - cloud tool, rectangle, ellipse, line, arrow, polygon and polyline on PDF. Also insert images and camera photos onto PDFs.
- Insert signatures, notes, images and text.
- Create new blank PDF documents of different size, color, orientation and page count. Insert, rotate and delete PDF pages
- PDF bookmarks, print PDF, search PDF, markup history and share PDF
- Flatten PDF annotations
- Open, read, mark up and save multiple large and complex PDF documents at the same time
- Edit, write, annotate, ink, and draw on PDFs. Customize and edit annotation colors, widths, opacities etc on PDF.
- Various document layout and view modes, including night mode
- + Store+Share - Access your PDFs in the cloud and share in real-time with your team
- + Document Builder - Merge, re-order and arrange PDF documents
- + Calibrated Annotation - Calibrate your document to scale and add linear and area measurements
- + Protractor - Measure and rule ink at precise angles - compatible with Surface Dial
- + Grid and Line Templates & Overlays - Select from a range of grids and lines to enhance the precision of your markups
- + Engineering Line Styles - Create dotted and dashed lines on your PDFs
- + Color Picker - Choose colors for your annotations that suit your work.
- + Text Review Export - Save your text-based annotations as a .txt or .csv.
- + Callouts - Bring attention to items in need of review on PDFs with callouts.
CopyrightCopyright © 2021, Drawboard Pty Ltd
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Terms of transaction
Drawboard PDF - Read, edit, annotate PDF license terms
You cannot redistribute, resell, modify reverse engineer, or reuse any part of this software.