Drawboard PDF - Mark up and annotate any PDF with the ease of pen and paper. PRO toolset - Additional professional tools available as an in-app subscription. ABOUT DRAWBOARD PDF - Free trial available Drawboard PDF is popular for its smooth and natural pen inking, uniquely intuitive and easy user interface, pen and touch compatibility and an impressive array of markup and text review tools. And of course, all our annotations comply with global PDF specification standards. ABOUT PRO - Free trial available Drawboard PDF PRO is an optional in-app subscription that gives you access to an expanding set of professional tools within Drawboard PDF: - Document Builder: Merge, re-order and arrange PDF documents. - Calibrated Annotations: Calibrate your document to scale and add linear/area measurements. - Digital Protractor: Measure and rule ink at precise angles (compatible with Surface Dial). - Grids and Lines: Select from a range of grids and line templates to enhance your note taking and sketching. - Engineering Line Styles: Add or edit the style of line annotations to be dashed, dotted and more. --- TRIAL Drawboard PDF comes with a free 3 day free trial (click the three dots next to BUY, above). If you like what you see, you can purchase directly to own forever from the Microsoft Store. We continually add new features as requested by you! Drawboard PDF PRO has a separate free 3 day trial, available in-app. Get started with a PRO trial in Drawboard PDF when you already have a paid Drawboard PDF license, then choose from 1 Month, 3 Month and 12 Month subscription options in-app. Visit drawboard.com/licensing to inquire about Volume Enterprise Licensing. --- GIVE US FEEDBACK If Drawboard PDF and PRO make a real difference to your work, please do support our continued development with great ratings! Thank you for your support in making Drawboard PDF the best app in the Microsoft Store. Drawboard PDF is the #1 Productivity App in the Microsoft Store, featured by Microsoft Surface. It's about working fast and saving our environment along the way. For a team-based PDF review platform for architecture and engineering, check out Bullclip, by Drawboard, at drawboard.com/bullclip
What's new in this version
Visit drawboard.com/pdf/support for up-to-date version notes. NEW: Advanced Tools Drawer All tools and customizations are now just two clicks away. Click the ‘Advanced’ button on your Radial Menu to discover a faster way of working! --- Note: This is a Windows 10 application, and Drawboard PDF no longer updates or supports Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 versions of the application.
- Drawboard PDF:
- Toggle between using a stylus/pen and finger touch to perform annotations on any PDF
- Open, read, mark up and save multiple large and complex PDF documents at the same time
- Create new blank PDF documents of different size, color, orientation and page count
- Smooth and natural ink pen/stylus ink - change stroke width and colors
- Shapes - cloudy tool, rectangle, ellipse, line, arrow and polygon on PDF. Also insert images and camera photos onto PDFs.
- Text review markup - highlighter, underline, strikeout, squiggly on PDF
- Edit, write, annotate, ink, and draw on PDFs. Customize and edit annotation colors, widths, opacities etc on PDF.
- PDF bookmarks, print PDF, search PDF, markup history and share PDF
- Flatten PDF Annotations
- Insert, Rotate and Delete PDF Pages
- Change the layout and view modes of PDF, including night mode
- Pin PDFs to your start screen, and pin local folders within Drawboard PDF for quick access.
- Drawboard PDF PRO toolset:
- + Document Builder - Merge, re-order and arrange PDF documents
- + Calibrated Annotations - Calibrate your document to scale and add linear and area measurements
- + Protractor - Measure and rule ink at precise angles - compatible with Surface Dial
- + Grid and Line Templates & Overlays - Select from a range of grids and lines to enhance the precision of your markups
- + Engineering Line Styles - Create dotted and dashed lines on your PDFs
CopyrightCopyright © 2018, Drawboard Pty Ltd
Developed byDrawboard Pty Ltd
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)