Drooone is a uwp app that operates the toy drone "tello". Not limited by iPhone or Android, I have developed for who want to operation by windows 10 devices. It's possible to control by keyboard or mouse, touch panel and voice recognition. Also It receives video stream data, and real time preview or to save a mp4 file. Using a wireless headset, you be able to operation by hands free. (It's notified warning messages for the battery or temperature.... by synthesize voice.) And also, it has developed using officially published sdk only. Therefore it has depended on limits of the sdk. Note: I have not tested for Tello EDU. So I don't know that it works fine. Tested only standard tello. Firmware version: 01.04.91.01 SDK version: 184.108.40.206
What's new in this version
Version 0.9.2 RC - Improvement -
- Operations using voice recognition. (multi language, and phrase customize)
- Operations using keyboard and mouse, touch panel.
- Real time preview for streaming data and creates a mp4 video file.
- Previews mp4 video file.
- Operation assistant notification using voice synthesize. (English only)
- Auto connections with Tello by wi-fi scan.
- Selection of flight scale according to the environment such as indoor and outdoor. (small room / large room / outdoor) assignment moving distance and speed for "x y z".
Published bySymmetry Soft
Copyright© 2019 Symmetry Soft
Developed bySymmetry Soft
Approximate size31.43 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
This app canUse your webcam
Use your microphone
Scan and connect to WiFi networks
Access your home or work networks
Use your pictures library
Use your video library
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Terms of transaction
Drooone license terms
Drooone is a free app. And also, Ad will be shown when you will use this app on online. Please note that we disclaims all and any warranty even if any problems (damage to the tello and any peripheral objects, loss, accidents, etc.) occur during operation using this application.