Drooone is a uwp app that it operates the toy drone "tello". Not just iPhone or Android, I have developed for who want to operation on windows 10 devices. It's possible to control by keyboard or mouse, touch panel and voice recognition. Also It receives video stream data, and live video or to save a mp4 file. Using a wireless headset, you be able to operation by hands free. (It's notified warning messages for the battery or temperature.... by synthesize voice.) And also, it has developed using officially published sdk only. Therefore it has depended on limits of the sdk. Tello EDU and ARM64 have been supported version 1.1.3 or later. Notes: Tello: Firmware version: 01.04.91.01 SDK version: 184.108.40.206 Tello EDU: Firmware version: 02.04.93.01 SDK version: 220.127.116.11 It doesn't correspond command of "wifi ssid pass" now. If you want to use voice recognition using your country language, its language needs to be supported by Microsoft.
What's new in this version
08/04/2020 - Version 1.2.2
- Operations using voice recognition. (multi‐lingual, and phrase customize)
- Operations using keyboard and touch panel. (you can customize key binding)
- Shows live streaming data and creates a mp4 video file.
- Play mp4 video file.
- Operation assistant notification using voice synthesize. (English only)
- Auto connections with Tello by wi-fi scan.
- Selection of flight scale according to the environment such as indoor and outdoor. (small room / large room / outdoor) assignment moving distance and speed for "x y z".
Published bySymmetry Soft
Copyright© 2020 Symmetry Soft
Developed bySymmetry Soft
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)