Dropbox is a modern workspace designed to reduce busywork, stay connected with your team, and securely access all your files in one central place—anytime, anywhere. Dropbox for Windows 10 in S mode makes it easy to share large files with anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account. Shared files, offline access, and file activity help you stay productive on the go. Meanwhile, files in the Dropbox app won’t take up space on your device (Note that this app will not sync your Dropbox folder with your device for use outside the app).
- Access your photos, docs, and videos from any device
- Work on files with others through shared folders
- Comment on files to share feedback with your team
- Sync and share Word, Excel, and Powerpoint files
- 2 GB of free space when you sign up
- Share even your biggest files with a simple link—no more attachments!
- Mark files and folders for offline access to make them available if you lose your internet connection
Published byDropbox Inc.
Copyright© 2018 Dropbox, Inc. All rights reserved.
Approximate size48.19 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
Access your Internet connection
Access your home or work networks
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Use your pictures library
Use your contacts
Use your video library
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Bahasa Melayu (Malaysia)
Norsk Bokmål (Norge)
Espanol (Latino America)