Dive sites, tide tables, filling stations, maps and more: everything you need to plan a dive in the Netherlands and Belgium. For each dive site you get the exact location, distance as the crow flies and along the way, maps and aerial photos, the best time to dive and closest filling stations. Choose a date and you get the hours of Sunrise, sunset, high tide and low tide. Plan your dive. The live tile shows the day and location of your next five dives.
What's new in this version
2.4 : better data, bug fixes and performance improvements 2.2 : Some speed and usability improvements. 2.0 : Major release with Facebook integration and many other improvements.
- Search and view more than 160 dive sites
- Search and view dozens of filling stations and their websites
- Keep a calendar of planned dives and share them with your Facebook buddies
- Times of low and high tide are calculated, as are sunrise and sunset
- Distances at a glance and along the road are shown, as are the filling stations along the route
- Print information about your planned dive
- Share planned dives with your Facebook buddies and see their planned dives
- Use the Contact Picker to send a mail to a filling station
- Planned dives are automatically shared on all your Windows PCs (if you log on using a Microsoft account)
- The database with dive sites and filling stations is constantly updated via the internet
Published byKris Vandermotten
CopyrightCopyright © 2012-2014, Kris Vandermotten
Developed byKris Vandermotten
Approximate size19.62 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedNederlands (Nederland)
English (United States)