Duplicate File Deleter is a file management utility application to help you remove clutter and free up disk space on your computer. It has been completely built using UWP to provide a modern Windows look and feel, and maximize compatibility with all Windows 10 devices. The interface is clean and easy to understand, allowing you to scan and clean duplicates quickly and easily. You can select from a preset list of file types to scan for ("Documents", "Pictures", "Media", and "Music" or you can enter your own list of extensions. When the scan is complete the results are presented grouped in sets of duplicates with the original file at the top of the group and duplicates already selected for removal. If you hover on any files name the full path to the file will appear in the hover tip. Try it for free for a limited time!
What's new in this version
Added full file path directly on results page. File path collapses or expands accordingly as window resizes . Hovering over filename will still show full path in tool tip even if path is collapsed.
- Scans for common music, video, picture and document types
- Automatically determines original based on creation date
- Automatically selects duplicates for removal
- Customize scan with your own file extensions to scan for
- Select the folders you want to scan
- You pick the files to delete and the ones to keep
- Duplicated files are grouped together for easy understanding
- Low memory footprint for running on stressed systems
- Duplicates determined by MD5 to guarantee identical matches
- Automatically removes empty folders while deleting duplicates
- Duplicate groups clearly labeled with number of duplicates and total size of all duplicates
- Overall number of files selected for removal and total amount of space saved displayed in the results
- Free for a limited time!
- Move to recycling bin or delete permanently
Published byParetologic, Inc
Developed byParetoLogic, Inc.
Approximate size20.04 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryUtilities & tools > File managers
This app canAccess your Internet connection
Use your music library
Discover and launch apps on other devices that you are signed-in to
Use data stored on an external storage device
Use your video library
Use your pictures library