EditRight allows a user to quickly and accurately edit content in Microsoft Word by drawing gestures/symbols and by writing one or more words on the screen of a Windows tablet with a pen.
What's new in this version
EditRight should be run in Desktop mode. Simply open up ACTION CENTRE by swiping your finger from right to left then disable Tablet mode by clicking on Tablet mode button.
- Efficiently edit content with Single-Stroke Gestures
- Accurately insert one or more punctuation symbols
- Ergonomically input or replace text with handwriting ANYWHERE on Word
- Easily correct handwriting recognition errors with EditRight's Multi-Modal Correction Box
- Advanced Learn-As-You-Go Interactive Training Utility