"ELECOM QR Tools" is a QR code utility application in which one can read, create, and manage the history of QR codes.
What's new in this version
Ver 22.214.171.124 - Supports multiple cameras - Add option that the browser will be launched after recognizing URL.
- Recognizes QR codes from URLs, address books, and text files.
- Recognizes JAN codes.
- Possible to display web pages from recognized URLs on the spot and immediately check those web pages.
- Registers recognized contact addresses in address books.
- Creates and saves QR codes.
- Saves scanned or created QR codes in the history. Afterward, these can be checked and scanned.
- Has a sharing function in which the application can be accessed from other applications and QR codes can be created.
Published byELECOM CO., LTD.
Copyright(C)2012 ELECOM CO.,LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Approximate size31.73 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
CategoryUtilities & tools
This app canUse your webcam
Use your microphone
Access your Internet connection
Use your pictures library
Use your music library
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)