What's new in this version
Version 18.104.22.168: • Fixed the caption buttons not displaying correctly in some cases on the desktop. Version 22.214.171.124: • You can now use the app in light or dark mode independently of your system settings. • Updated the acknowledgements. • Performance and reliability improvements. If Emergency Chat has helped you during a time of need, or if there's something that you think can be improved, we'd love to hear from you! Please rate and review our app (you can do this from within the app by going to Settings > About).
- Use text to communicate when you lose the ability to speak
- Help others understand your condition and how they can help you
- Chat history is saved for future reference
- Customise your splash screens to suit your needs
- Multiple splash screens for different conditions
- Pin your splash screens to Start so you can get to them quickly and easily
Copyright© 2015–2019 NOVALISTIC
Developed byDaniel Tan, Seph De Busser
Approximate size21.01 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
CategoryUtilities & tools
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)