Equation Calculator 4-in-1 is the ultimate app that helps you solve linear equations in one variable, quadratic equations with real and complex roots, cubic and quartic equations. It's intuitive and easy to use. Just type in any equation you want to solve and Equation Calculator will show you the result. Everything you need to solve equations or check results! Features: • Linear Equation Solver. • Quadratic Equation Solver. • Cubic Equation Solver. • Quartic Equation Solver. • Solves equations with fractions and parentheses. Note: the app doesn’t yet support equations with a variable in the denominator. • Supports integers, fractions and decimals, including negative values. • Predefined formats. • Detailed step-by-step instructions for linear equations and quadratic equations. • Stores history with the possibility to recall previous equations. • Back and forward buttons to check and recall recent equations. • Sends results and history via email.
What's new in this version
New interface. Now you can solve linear, quadratic, cubic and quartic equations, including equations containing fractions and parentheses. New app icon. Fixed problem with Chinese language auto-detection. Added Polish localization.
- Handy calculator with steps to solve linear equations in one variable.
- Shows step-by-step solution.
- Linear Equation Calculator supports fractions and parentheses. Note: The calculator does not solve equations with a variable in the denominator.
- You can use pre-defined formats to solve linear equations in the form 'ax + b = с' and 'ax + b = cx + d'.
- Linear Equation Calculator stores history with the possibility to recall previous equations.
- Linear Equation Calculator sends results and history via email.
Published byIntemodino Group s.r.o.
CopyrightCopyright © 2019 Intemodino Group s.r.o.
Developed byIntemodino Group
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Čeština (Česká Republika)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Norsk Bokmål (Norge)