This was the first Windows 10 app created by John Leone, dba Essential Software Products. We are not going to be doing more updates to this program, because we are focusing on other types of apps that are not phone based. Please try our other fine products that are receiving updates, like: Essential Video Recorder, Essential Time Lapse Video. Thanks for your patronage. What follows is the original documentation to this app. This is a Essential part of supermarket shopping. The list! This program allows the user to create a shopping list from a master supermarket list. This master list has some entries to get you started, moreover, if something isn't on the supermarket list, you can add it that master list. Also, after you've put in some entries, you can make a copy of the list and put it on One Drive, or anywhere on your computer. This is Beta 4 with some improved graphics, and, long awaited, it can now print your lists! I am also in the process of creating a web site for the company, http://essentialsoftwareproducts.org
What's new in this version
1.4.0 This is Beta 4 -Now supports Printing the list! -Some improvements in graphics packaged with the software. 1.3.2 Minor Update to Beta 3 - Repaired rendering of pages, so that there are always an appropriate scrollbar on list. 1.3.0 This is Beta 3 - The ability to share your list via email and to print it from your email app. - An Undo button, so that you can restore a list entry accidently deleted. - Shopping Mode, A different way to manage the list, so that you have two columns, one for "To Get" and the other for when it is "Gotten", that makes Supermarket time work better!
- Create grocery Lists and Save them on your computer/phone or One Drive
- You can now Print Grocery Lists!
- Export the master list to save all of your entries on your computer or One Drive
- Add Items to your master list via whatever catgegory you are on.
- Ability to rename items on your master list, and they will be permanently updated.
- Share your items via email, and print out from your email client.
- Shopping Mode, so that you can focus on the shopping and have only those features available.
- Now you can undo accidently deleted list entries.
- Import saved lists, and append them to the current grocery list