Add this useful App to your chest of File Explorer tools. File Tree shows a complete tree of Subfolders and Files. Use it as a visual file name finder or as a disk space explorer to find large folders and files when cleaning up the disk space on hard drives, local cloud drives or USB drives. You can also use File Tree to print the list of files. Features: -- Visually find file names deep inside subfolders -- Additionally, use a Find Names panel to locate them -- Easily change the text size of the list -- Print the list of files and folders -- Huge capacity to display a large number of files -- View size in desired units, from bytes to TB -- Sort folders and files together on size -- Find largest items quickly with a Top Items Chart -- Open any item in Windows File Explorer for file operation -- Double-click to launch document files in their applications -- Have convenient keyboard shortcuts to do many opreations -- Copy full file names from the list to paste in other apps -- Easy Ribbon menu that can be collapsed out of the way Use File Tree as an additional tool alongside Windows File Explorer. Use it whenever you need to locate and work on files deep inside subfolders. Also use it to clean up disk space or to print list of files.
What's new in this version
-- New Print to Browser feature -- Keyboard shortcuts for many useful operations
- View a complete tree of Subfolders and Files together in the same list. You won't find such a tree list in Windows File Explorer.
- Easily change the text size to view the list in bigger font
- Visually find files and Subfolders no matter how deep they are located in the folder structure. There is also a Find Names panel to help you locate files in a huge tree list.
- Huge capacity to display a large number of items with an option to cancel a scan if you change your mind to rerun it on a smaller subfolder
- View total size of each Subfolder in desired units from bytes to TB. Or, use a smart size feature to let the software select a suitable unit.
- Sort folders and files together on size
- Use a Top Items Chart that only shows the most significant folders and files by size to give you an uncluttered view
- Click and drill down the above chart into lower levels of the folder structure
- The above features help you identify bigger subfolders and files for possible clean up to obtain more disk space on hard drives, local cloud drives or USB drives
- Right-click on any item to open in Windows File Explorer for further file operations like copy, move or remove
- View bars proportional to Size to further simplify finding of bigger items
- Copy rows from the list to paste in other applications for printing or export
- Easy Ribbon menu that can be collapsed to get more screen space
- New! Print the list to Browser.
- Double-click to launch document files in their applications
- Have convenient keyboard shortcuts to do many opreations