Make your own flash cards and take the pressure out of test preparation. Flashcard Hero keeps track of what facts you already know so you save time and focus on what you don’t know. FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE Download and try the app for free. A free, two-week trial is available from within the app so that you can try all features. After the trial expires you can continue to use the app for free to study your decks and decks made by others or unlock all features with the pro upgrade. Video tutorials and examples how to use the app are available here: http://flashcardhero.com/windows/user-guide/ We made Flashcard Hero for those of you who want to fit more than a few words on each card. You can add images, lists, and use text formatting to structure your content. Cards even expand as you add more text so you can take notes during class and turn them into study cards later. Sync your flashcards with the Flashcard Hero iPhone/iPad¹ and Mac app with iCloud Drive (which is available for Windows). Share and collaborate: The file format is compatible with the Flashcard Hero Mac and iOS apps so you can open and edit decks made by others. __ ¹ The Flashcard Hero iOS/macOS apps are a separate purchase.
What's new in this version
- • Write & memorize flashcards
- • Add images, lists, formatted text, highlight text
- • Syncs with the iPhone/iPad and Mac apps (via iCloud Drive)
- • Sort and study cards by difficulty
- • Use topics and subtopics to organize cards in a deck
- • 2 study modes: answer covered and multiple choice tests
- • Import existing cards in csv/tsv format
- • File format compatible with Mac and iOS editions
Published byKitestack Software
CopyrightCopyright Kitestack Software. All rights reserved.
Approximate size19.55 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)