#1 free flashcards app for Windows - use it to learn any subject (math, science, alphabets, competitive exams etc). Learn languages, use text to speech for audio based learning, help kids to learn alphabets and vocabulary, prepare for competitive exams, improve memory, and much more. Learn a subject by searching and downloading from millions of flashcard sets available on quizlet.com. For ideas and inspiration, browse different subject categories on the main page. Or you can get creative and make your own flashcard sets using text and images. Use text to speech to have your cards read with 42 different voices and 19 languages (Text to speech available as in-app purchase for $1.99 per voice). This aids in faster language learning and better memory retention. You can set different languages for the front and back side of the card through the Text-To-Speech option in study view. For example, if you are studying French, you can set the front of the card to an English voice and the back to a French voice. This makes learning faster and fun. In-app purchases: Upgrade to Pro: Remove ads by upgrading for just $1.99 Text to Speech: Get 42 voices to speak your cards for just $1.99 per voice
What's new in this version
New! You can now backup your sets and restore them on another computer or share with other people.
- Text to speech with support for 19 languages and 42 voices. Set a different voice/language for front and back side of the flashcard
- Search from millions of sets available on quizlet.com and cram.com using keywords
- Download text and image flashcard sets
- Explore different subjects/learning categories
- Create your own flashcard sets using text and images
- Track study progress (percent completed, number of cards learnt, yet to learn etc)
- Create different groups for your sets. Sets are automatically sorted based on the assigned group. When you have too many sets, use semantic zoom to quickly navigate to a specific group
- Mark flashcards as learnt or yet to learn. This way, you will always know the progress of your study
- Reverse cards – you can reverse the card sides so that the front content is replaced with the back content and vice versa.
- Export sets to pdf and word (docx) documents
- Search for sets using username. If you already use quizlet or flashcard exchange, you can find your sets by searching your username
- Change the look and feel of the app to suit your taste - just hit the "Settings" button on the home page or study page appbar
- New! Backup / Restore - Never lose your data! Backup your sets into a backup file and restore them when needed
- New! Share your sets with your friends/family/classmates/students. Just backup the required sets and email the backup file to them.