Gaijin Charenji 1: Kiss or kill is a shoot-them-up where you do not shoot only to kill. In Kiss Or Kill you have the choice between eliminating your enemies or kissing them. Debuted on another console in 1998 by Yoshihiro Takahashi, Kiss Or Kill was completed 21 years later by his son Yosuke Takahashi. Discover this unusual work, a game from another era, a video game UFO. This game talks about love and war, in this sense, the development studio is committed to donate 10% of the proceeds of the game for actions in favor of the reintegration of child soldiers in partnership with “SOS Enfants” (www.sosenfants.com).
- FAST, QUICK, INTENSE SESSIONS: with short level, various design and lot of surprise.
- INFINITE REPLAYABILITY: endless arcade action
- KISS / KILL CHOICE: you have the choice, you choose your way, ‘love’ or ‘war’.
- FULL MOTION VIDEO: to improve an innovating narrative game experience !
- SCORING: beat your friends and be the number 1 of the world!