This app is an intelligent map for trekking or biking. It can tell where you are, where you have been and where you decided to go, but it won't tell you to turn left or right or find the nearest cheap food joint. There is no turn-by-turn navigation outdoors, finding your way is entirely up to you. You can choose among different maps and overlay, set your own and download them for offline use. This app can remember where you have been, help you share it, download someone else's routes, or plan an itinerary beforehand. This app respects your privacy. It can save your data internally but does not share any of it, unless you explicitly want so. Use the app right away thanks to its comprehensive help and colour codes. This app is free for now!
What's new in this version
This is a bugfix release and it requires Windows 10 Creators Update (build 15063).
- Offline maps
- Set up custom map providers
- Track your location in the foreground or background (battery saving)
- Hike or cycle with the speedometre
- Analyse single points to plan a route ahead or for geocaching
- Import and export routes and points
- Use the app right away thanks to its comprehensive help and colour codes
- Add notes to your checkpoints
- Interactive map: tap it to see a checkpoint in detail. Navigate along your route with a fingertip