FollowMee GPS Tracker tracks location of a Windows 10 device (laptop or tablet). Installing this app to a device that you want to track, it quietly records its locations (GPS, WiFi, or cellular triangulation) and uploads to a secured server. To monitor location of your tracked device, you simply open the FollowMee web site (http://www.FollowMee.com) in any web browser. Using this app, you can track the whereabouts of your Windows 10 devices, both personal and business. For business, you can track your employees (sales agents, technicians, delivery personnel etc) through tracking the devices that they carry. After you download and install the app, you are asked to register your user name and password. Once the app is started, you can monitor its location in the FollowMee web site.
What's new in this version
- Bug fixing
- Monitor Location: Login the FollowMee web site (https://www.FollowMee.com) to view your device location.
- Tracking Multiple Devices: You can track unlimited number of devices in your account. For business tracking, you should use the same account for all your devices. All your devices are on the same map.
- Cross Platform: Our GPS tracking app supports iOS, Android, and Windows 10 devices.
- No Ad: We don't serve any advertising in this app or on our web site. We don't share your location data with any companies.
- Downloadable Report: You can download your report in CSV (Excel), KML, or GPX file format.
- Business Services: Various business services like grouping devices, delegate account, embedded map, api etc. are available on the FollowMee web site.
Developed byFollowMee LLC
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.