Grouper is the missing tool you've been waiting for to keep your Start screen organized. While Windows lets you group your tiles, it does not allow you to name or identify those groups. Grouper does. Create a name tile for each of your app groups, like "Games", and "Social". If you use this software, please support it by rating it.
- Choose background colour for each tile
- Choose text for a list, or enter your own
- Choose whether or not to have a border
- Preview the tile in normal and wide sizes.
- Create title tiles.
- Organize your apps into groups (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows-8/rearrange-tiles-start)
- Drag the title tiles to their groups.