Grover Podcast is the best app to manage your favorite podcasts on Windows.
What's new in this version
- Version 3.0.0 (2020 Update!) App fully rebuilt from scratch. Fixed several memory leak issues. Changed app data storage from json to SQLite. Improved the refresh podcasts process speed. Implemented several animations for better UX. Improved app responsiveness on different display sizes. Added space bar key to play/pause the current playing episode. Added backspace key to navigate backward. Several translation improvements. Integrated with the latest stable WinUI library. Implemented dynamic artwork color identification for the player. Improved support of protected feeds. New logo to match the new Fluent Design. Improved the podcast store design. Added support to enter a feed URL directly at the search box. Added support to read episode, season and bonus tags from feeds. Implemented support to episode artworks. Added confirmation dialog for when unsubscribing podcast with downloaded episodes. Implemented support for screen readers. Added icon to the context menus. Added a donate button for user that want to support the app's development.
- Stream podcasts directly from app
- Search and subscribe to podcasts using the search box. (iTunes API Integration)
- Option to automatically remove podcasts already listened
- Option to show system notification when there's new podcasts available
- Option to automatically download new podcasts
- Reorder the podcasts catalog (Drag / Drop)
- Themes Light and Dark
- Full integration with system audio playback
- Support to import/export OPML files.
Published byMatheus Inácio
Developed byMatheus Inácio
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Norsk Bokmål (Norge)
العربية (المملكة العربية السعودية)