Grover Pro is the ultimate app to manage podcasts on Windows.
What's new in this version
- Version 220.127.116.11 (2021 Update!) App fully rebuilt from scratch. Fixed several memory leak issues. Changed app data storage from json to SQLite. Improved the refresh podcasts process speed. Improved the sync feature for better conflict resolution. Implemented several animations for better UX. Improved app responsiveness on different display sizes. Added space bar key to play/pause the current playing episode. Added backspace key to navigate backward. Several translation improvements. Integrated with the latest stable WinUI library. Upgrade to the latest OneDrive API. Implemented dynamic artwork color identification for the player. Improved support of protected feeds. New logo to match the new Fluent Design. Improved the podcast store design. Added support to enter a feed URL directly at the search box. Removed Microsoft's swipe control to prevent memory leaks. Added support to read episode number, season and bonus from feeds. Implemented support to episode artworks. Added confirmation dialog for when unsubscribing podcast with downloaded episodes. Improved sync to notify only episodes that were not already notify by other devices. Implemented support for screen readers. Added icons to the context menus. Implemented a new 'now playing' view for Xbox. Improved the podcast individual settings view. Added a donate button to support the app's development. Added chapters support.
- Stream audio podcasts directly from app
- Search and subscribe to podcasts using the search box.
- Automatically remove podcasts already listened
- Show system notification when there's new podcasts available
- Automatically download new podcasts
- Reorder the podcasts catalog (Drag / Drop)
- Themes Light and Dark
- Periodically looks for new episodes on background
- Limit the amount of downloaded episodes to keep per podcast.
- Sync your subscriptions between devices through OneDrive
- Runs on PC, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One
- Enable/disable new episode notifications per podcasts
- Chapters support (only for downloaded episodes).
Published byMatheus Inácio
Developed byMatheus Inácio
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
العربية (المملكة العربية السعودية)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Norsk Bokmål (Norge)