Grow in the Hole is a 2D side view golf game based around an often-growing golf ball and procedurally generated courses. How well can you handle 18 holes when the ball is getting bigger after every failed shot?
What's new in this version
Optimization for time taken to start. Improved shot taking tutorial when first playing.
- 6 single player modes, including an endless mode for those who want the golf to never end.
- Stroke Play and Match Play local multiplayer for two to four players.
- Six additional modifiers to change how the game plays, including 'Mars Gravity' and 'Sticky Balls'.
- Procedurally generated courses and holes, allowing for billions of potential courses.
- Set daily courses that players can play over and over for one day only.
- 24 'awardments' to unlock as players try out and do well over the various modes and modifiers.