GymACE is the most versatile and most efficient workout log for strength training and bodybuilding - with or without weights, at home or in the gym. Key features: • Huge exercise database with descriptions and images. • Customize workouts, exercises and categories, turn off the integrated database, and/or link your own exercises to integrated exercises. • You can do each exercise one after another, but you can also skip exercises, do them in a different order, or do extra ones. You can also do as many sets as you want, or as the situation in the gym requires. GymACE does not restrict you in any way. • Suggests weight and reps based on previous sets and sessions. • Has three countdown timers to monitor your rest periods. They can be set to start automatically when you enter a set or switch to the next exercise. • You view your results in a concise, compact format grouped by session date and exercise. With the Calendar view you can view an entire month of workouts at a glance. • Shows your previous workout results right on the input screen, so you know what your goal is - no searching, no tabbing, it's just there. • Calculates your One Rep Max for each set and tracks your all-time best, which it celebrates with a user selectable sound effect. • Track your records • Draws a graph of your One Rep Max, repetition, volume or weight history for each exercise. • Detailed body statistics with predefined and custom data fields • Smart handling of body-weight routines (count reps) vs. weight routines (calculate One Rep Max). • Records cardio exercises with custom data fields. • Supports multiple sessions per day as well as overnight sessions. • Annotate sessions and send session reports via e-mail • Backup and restore the database via OneDrive. • Compatible with international weight units and allows for decimal weights. • GymACE is available for Windows 10 and Android News and release notes: http://www.facebook.com/gymaceapp
What's new in this version
• Workout graph: Volume, sets, reps, reps per set - for an entire workout • Graph of the categories within a workout • Workout summary after finishing a workout, with comparison to the previous workout • Added button for starting a workout / returning to the last exercise • Display a progress bar during a workout • Sets from other workouts are now labeled with the workout name • Minor improvements of the user interface Check out http://www.facebook.com/gymaceapp for more information.
- Most versatile and efficient workout tracker
- Create your own workout plans
- Achieve optimum progression of 1RM and volume
- Track your personal records
- Large exercise database with descriptions and images
CopyrightCopyright ©2020 Appatary
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)