Harmonia is a music theory application that combines score notation, automatic tonal analysis and grading with text processing and audio/video playback. It replaces paper-based music theory documents (textbooks, workbooks, handouts, homework and tests) with digital versions that allow music theory content to be created, edited, performed, searched, analyzed, annotated and automatically graded. All of this is available within an easy-to-use and elegantly styled user interface.
What's new in this version
Fixed bugs with composition assignments that modulate. Fixed bug with text editor in student mode.
- Analyzes music in real time
- Create assignments from scratch or use Harmonia's own content library
- Store and deliver assignments from the cloud
- Play back scores and multimedia content
- Manage class grading with our online gradebook