Of all the tools ever designed, computer is the only one that's not adapted to the functioning of the human mind. To a question like "when does the contract end," who would answer "Year two thousand and nineteen, Month six, Day twenty-five, Hour zero, Minute zero"? We would answer rather "end of June". Our brain works analogically rather than digitally. Softwares and work methods already exist to manage data, technical documents, large databases, projects, tasks, ... etc. All these tools make it possible to manipulate, in one way or another, a model of reality. While no model can capture the immense complexity of the real world, in all its nuances and diversity, a simple note on a piece of paper can, sometimes. This is precisely where HashBag comes in. HashBag allows you to create and manipulate "conceptual chains", that is to say sequences of tags describing things in an analog format, intuitively contextualized and directly usable. Here is an example of a conceptual chain: DURAND Karine → End of training → Beginning of October It is therefore a software of a new kind, hybrid between a database and a concept map. A comfortable trial period (30 days) will allow you to explore the different features available to you.
- Management of the chronology of dbase manipulation
- Sort by tags, categories, and numeric values
- Neat and intuitive interface
- The application does not require any special permission, it is isolated from the internet
- Your information is and remains where you save it: on your hard drive, and only on your hard drive