Convert HEIC files without fuss. Just drop or paste your files, folders, or drives and they're automatically converted. ***** Jana - Uncomplicated, does what it is supposed to do, top for the price! ***** David - I just add the folder where I keep all my photos and it converts the lot - thank you ! • Converts HEIC to JPEG files, preserving the image metadata (EXIF data). • Converts locally, so it's fast and secure and doesn't upload anything to internet. • Drag/Drop or Copy/Paste files for instant conversion. • Preserve or Ignore metadata. • Preserve or Ignore file creation dates. • Set the JPEG image/compression quality. • Convert to JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF files. • Overwrite or Create new converted files if they have the same name. • Remember the output folder for super-fast, super-easy conversions. • Convert Side-by-Side or to an Output folder. • Dark mode is fully supported. • You can right click HEIC files in Windows Explorer and convert them directly. Free Version: All features, but limited to ten conversions per day. Paid Version: Buy once and get unlimited conversions and upgrades for life. No subscriptions, no time limits. Please note that Windows 10 S-Mode is not supported.
What's new in this version
Version 6.2 - February 2021 • New: The HEIC file creation date is copied to the jpeg file. Version 6.0 - January 2021 • The progress indicator has been updated to provide more detail. • Converted photos are now verified and tracked for any issues. • Logging is now set to 11, so it's easier to read and send to support if needed. Version 5.2 - December 2020 • New: Logging tab for those that want more information on what's going on in the background. Version 5.0 - November 2020 • It's now easier for Tablet users. we've added copy/paste of files in addition to Drag and Drop. • Under-the-covers update to the latest in Microsoft performance frameworks. Version 4.6 - October 2020 • Improved 64-bit performance • Dark Mode Support • "Side-by-side" saves the converted photo next to the original HEIC file. • Options tab for a cleaner interface • Option to not overwrite converted files
- Converts HEIC to JPEG files, preserving the image metadata (EXIF data).
- Converts locally, so it's fast and secure and doesn't upload anything to internet.
- Drag/Drop or Copy/Paste files for instant conversion.
- Preserve or Ignore metadata and file creation dates.
- Set the JPEG image/compression quality.
- Convert to JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF files.
- Overwrite or Create new converted files if they have the same name.
- Convert Side-by-Side or to an Output folder.
- Dark mode is fully supported.
- Remember the output folder for super-fast, super-easy conversions.