Convert HEIC files without fuss. It makes converting HEIC files a piece of cake, just drop your files and HEIC to JPEG Pro takes care of everything for you. Converts HEIC to JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF files. HEIC to JPEG Pro converts photos locally, so it's fast and secure and doesn't upload anything to internet. There are three utilities, each designed for your needs, budget, and skills, each with a free version so you trial them. • HEIC to JPEG - Just gets on with it, no questions asked. • HEIC to JPEG Pro - The same as "HEIC to JPEG", but with options for alternative output folders, side-by-side conversions, quality control, metadata removal, file collision renaming, and additional output formats - JPG, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP and GIF • HEIC to JPEG Advanced - All the benefits of "HEIC to JPEG Pro" with additional batch processing of entire folders and drives for huge archives and millions of photo conversions Please note, this free version limits to 10 conversions per day. If you need more than that, please upgrade to the paid version of this app. You can: • Drag and Drop files onto the window. • Right click the files in Windows Explorer. • Preserve or Ignore metadata. • Set the JPEG image/compression quality. • Convert to JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF files. • Overwrite or Create new converted files if they have the same name. • Remember the output folder for super-fast, super-easy conversions. • Convert Side-by-Side or to an Output folder. Please note that Windows S-Mode is not supported.
What's new in this version
• "Side-by-side" saves the converted photo next to the original HEIC file. • Improved 64-bit performance • Dark Mode Support • Options tab for a cleaner interface • Option to not overwrite converted files
- Drag and Drop files onto the window.
- Right click the files in Windows Explorer.
- Converts HEIC to a selected folder.
- Copies the metadata (EXIF).
- Runs locally, never uploads your images to the internet.
- Convert Side-by-Side or to an Output folder.