Immerse yourself in graph exploration in 3D and bring your digital content into real life. Whether an experienced researcher or a beginner graph explorer, HoloGraph allows you to see and interact with graphs in a new and immersive way. HoloGraph is a graph visualization application developed at the Englander Institute for Precision Medicine at Weill Cornell Medicine.
What's new in this version
- Updated Pod menu UI
- OneDrive support to load your own data
- Supports the GraphML standard
- Support for three graph layout algorithms (Kamada Kawai, Fruchterman Reingold, Spring Joints)
- Gesture support for graph manipulation (Rotate/Move/Scale)
- Individual node selection or full graph manipulation with physics support
- Tap to place support for your graph
- Cancer gene-drug graph already preloaded as a demo
Published byAlex Sigaras
CopyrightEnglander Institute for Precision Medicine – WCM
Developed byAlexandros Sigaras and Sophia Roshal
Approximate size77.52 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
This app canUse your webcam
Use your microphone
Access your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your home or work networks
Use your device’s voice over IP (VoIP) services
See your current and past surroundings
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.