HP Anywhere is a platform for developing, distributing, managing and consuming enterprise applications and information. Enterprises everywhere are struggling with how to build and deploy enterprise mobile applications without overwhelming their IT budget. Modern mobile apps need to enable users to engage with their work, wherever they may be. Work means both connecting to back end systems and connecting with each other, which is exactly what HP Anywhere is designed to do. The HP Anywhere mobile enterprise application platform enables enterprise mobile apps, which connect users with legacy back end systems and with each other, driving modern, mobile enterprises forward. HP Anywhere is a mobilization platform to help enterprises shift from systems of record to systems of engagement. In order to use this app, you need to connect to an HP Anywhere server. Prior to that, you should register at http://developer.hpanywhere.com/try .
- State-of-the-art, device optimized user experience.
- Efficient mobile apps, with a write once, run everywhere strategy.
- Just right amount of data that meets exact needs of personas.
- Enables the access to multiple mobile applications from a single client.
- More productive users, who can move from phone to tablet to PC, and their work will follow them.
- Connected, collaborative users. HP Anywhere integrates and enables powerful user to user collaboration.
- Multiple mobile platform and forms support enables device choice.
Published byHP Inc.
Copyright© 2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
Developed byHP Inc.
Approximate size1.67 MB
Age ratingFor ages 12 and up
This app canUse your location
Use your webcam
Use your microphone
Use devices that support Near Field Communication (NFC) services
Access your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your home or work networks
Use your pictures library
Use your video library
Use your music library
Use data stored on an external storage device