The newest and best Philips Hue app for Windows 10, mobile and Xbox One. Now featuring Hue Disco and immersive Camera, Screen and Light sync utilizing Philips Entertainment! Feel energized or relaxed with professionally designed experiences combining light and sound. Over 40 mixable and dynamic scenes with simple room and lighting group control, such as mountain chill, fireplace, jungle night, fire and ice, rainforest, fireworks and many more! Have the ultimate party with multiple advanced sound to light disco modes. Adjust strobe, intensity, hue and more! The best on Windows 10 and supports anything you play on your device, i.e Spotify, YouTube etc! Includes Cortana support. Control your lights with simple commands, such as "Hey Cortana, lights off in the kitchen." or "Hey Cortana, start fireplace in the living room for 20 minutes". Camera support means you can point your device at your TV and sync your lights to your viewing for a truly immersive experience! Movie night has never been so good. Enjoy two user selectable sampling modes, predominant multicolored and average color. Speed and brightness control is also supported. (NOT FOR XBOX) Create your own custom photo ambiences and enhance the colors with our "Tweaks!". Photo ambiences are stored on the Hue bridge with our OmniScene technology, meaning you don't have to recreate the ambience for different rooms. Not only that, they are accessible from all your devices - the only app on Windows 10 to have this functionality! Make your Hue Dimmer and Tap devices more useful with our advanced programming interface, with much more functionality that the official Philips Hue app and the best on Windows 10. Unlock features such as multiple actions per button, toggle power with one button, cycle through ambiences, enable and disable color loop, cycle through brightness levels and much much more! We also have advanced programming support for Hue Smart Button, Lutron Aurora and other Friends of Hue devices, such as Niko and RunLessWire Click. Ever come home to have all your Hue lights on 100% brightness because of even a slight power outage or “brownout”? With the hueDynamic app, this is a thing of the past thanks to our Hue System Power Cut detection. With a simple click, you can enable this feature in the hueDynamic app and your Hue Bridge will be programmed to recognize when its power has been disturbed. As soon as it has finished booting, it will then send a command to your lights and bulbs to switch them off for you automatically. This gives you piece of mind and also saves on electricity costs. Our Hue Motion Sensor programming is powerful and easy to use. Completely customize the actions your motion sensors perform and specify variable timeouts for different times of the day or night. Specify "rearm" and "dark transition" options for ultimate convenience! Use your Hue motion sensors to trigger dynamic experiences and layered sound effects that have synchronized lights - Create a simple motion door bell, orchestrate spooky Halloween effects or other seasonal experiences! The hueDynamic app has a simple setup and linking with auto detection of your Hue system. If you run a Plex Media Server, add the final touch to your smart home by integrating with your Plex Server to automatically adjust your lighting when you start watching! Our sunlight simulator helps you forget the bleak winter by adjusting the lights you select to match the brightness and temperature of the sun. Multiple device control means that running effects are displayed on other devices on your network, allowing you to start and stop effects from the closest. We also love different types of hue lights, such as White Ambience and Phoenix, Osram and Dresden. We convert colors to appropriate color temperatures for lights that don't support color in real-time. Other apps don't go the extra mile as we do! Our color picker also supports the Surface Dial! Please note, the demo video displayed is showing stills and videos from YouTube and NOT from hueDynamic.
What's new in this version
- NEW! Advanced programming for Lutron Aurora and Hue Smart Button! - NEW! Advanced RunLessWire Click and Niko Friends of Hue Switch programming! - Set light startup mode including CUSTOM color, last state, power fail and more! - Philips Entertainment API support for Disco and Camera modes - Smoothness control for disco mode - Companion Android and iOS Apps - Trigger dynamic experiences and SFX with your motion sensors! - Real transparent multiple-bridge support. Add all your bridges and don't switch! - Advanced Motion Sensor programming with Temperature Dashboard! - Sync your screen to Hue lights with Screen Capture mode! Low latency and low CPU usage using DirectX (NOT FOR XBOX) - Surface Dial support - Power cut detection - never have all your lights stuck on 100% brightness after a power outage! - Advanced Hue Tap and Dimmer programming - toggle power, cycle ambiences, multiple actions per button! - Custom "Photo ambiences" with our OmniScene technology! - Temperature readouts from your Hue motion sensors - Scheduling and long fade support - Disco mode now works with the default audio output device, Spotify, YouTube etc. No mic required! - Advanced sound to light disco modes (peak and spectrum) - Adjust response hue, strobe and much more! - Cortana support for Xbox (with March Xbox system update) - Sync your lights to your TV or other device
- Professional dynamic lighting scenes for your Philips Hue system, with stereo sound effects and music!
- Advanced sound to light DISCO modes (peak and spectrum) - Adjust response hue, strobe and much more! The best on Windows 10
- Photo Ambience - Create awesome custom ambiences from your favourite photos with "Tweaks!" and apply them to any room! The only app to do this on Windows 10!
- Camera support - Have your lights match your TV in real-time! Multiple color modes are supported. (NOT FOR XBOX)
- Combat S.A.D with the Sunlight Simulator - designate lights to follow the sun's brightness and temperature.
- OnmiScene technology - Create ambiences and mix and use them on any lights without having to recreate them!
- Set an ambience or experience to run on a timer - perfect reminder for those long showers!
- Search for new lights and connect them to your bridge automatically or by serial number
- Rename the rooms and lights stored on your bridge
- Cortana Voice Control of your smart lights, e.g. "Hey Cortana, Lights dim to 25%", or "Hey Cortana, lights start lighting storm in the bathroom for 20 minutes"
- Sends appropriate color or temperature commands depending on individual light support. e.g. red is mapped to 2000K etc.
- Simple management of rooms or groups of lights
- Philips Hue Entertainment API support for the fastest screen sync and responsive disco modes!
- Integration with local and remote Plex Media Servers - adjusts your lighting when it's time to watch a a movie!
- Advanced Hue Motion Sensor Programming - Multiple actions and time periods and a useful room temperature dashboard on the app homepage!
- Scheduling support with the ability to specify long fades.
- Real transparent multiple-bridge support. Add all your bridges and don't switch!
- Interactive palette mode - Select colors or white temperature with Surface Dial support and save your favorites
- Advanced Hue Tap, Lutron Aurora, Hue Dimmer, Smart Button, Niko and RunLessWire Click programming - Set multiple actions per button, cycle ambiences, toggle power and much more!
- Syncronize your computer screen to your Hue lights - great for games and movies! Low latency and low CPU and memory footprint using hardware acceleration!
Published byMD2 Solutions
Approximate size112.31 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.