The HYTORC Connect App enables wireless data exchange between the LITHIUM SERIES® II Electric Torque Tool and a Windows® PC using Bluetooth® Wireless Technology. The App provides vastly simplified connection to the tool and a means to enter bolting parameters on the PC and transfer them to the tool to speed the setup of bolting operations. The App manages all detailed bolting results on the PC where the documentation can be organized, reviewed and saved.
What's new in this version
View and delete ADHOC data. Added option to delete just Job data. Corrected issue preventing large event log reads.
- Tool Connection: Easily select and connect with tools via Bluetooth® Wireless Technology.
- Basic Bolting: Configure tool parameters such as Torque, Snug, Angle, Release and Fastener type.
- Advanced Bolting: Easily configure and manage advanced tool features like Turn Angle, Torque Check and Rotations functions.
- Jobs: Create Job IDs on the PC and collect job data from the tool. View and export a complete data record detailing each trigger pull.
- Profiles: Create and edit bolting profile templates and send them to the tool. Profiles can be activated remotely or via the tool’s user interface.
- Settings: Configure tool settings remotely, such as Torque and Angle Limits, Units, Automatic Shutdown, and more.
- Admin: Manage the tool’s Access Levels, User ID, Flex Options, Shortcuts, and more.