iCloud Photos Organizer, physically organizes the photo and video downloads folder from Apple’s iCloud app. Apple’s downloader saves your photos, videos, live photos, and photo stream into a simple “year” based folder hierarchy, unfortunately, having thousands of photos in each folder doesn’t make life easy when it comes to finding anything, especially when Windows doesn’t support Apple’s HEIC photo format or live photos; add to that the potential for duplicates from imports and restarts from failed downloads, it just makes life hard and eats your disk space. Saving you time and helping you find those precious moments is what we do! iCloud Photos Organizer does all the hard work for you by physically organizing your downloaded photos and videos into the structure you want, not the “by year” Apple forces on you and also removes duplicates. There is built-in support for HEIC and HEVC photo and video formats so you it’ll work even though Windows doesn’t understand those files. All this is 100% safe, any changes made to the downloaded files are never uploaded to Apple, so your iCloud photos and videos are perfectly safe and protected in the cloud. As you add more from your iPhone, iPad, or Imports, they’re downloaded by Apple’s iCloud app and then organised into the format you chose. Check out the user guide https://duckheadsoftware.com/#xl_xr_page_icloudphotosorganizer Why you might want to organize all your photos and videos • So you can actually find memories, for example, finding Halloween photos for all years. • Preparing them for archiving to a NAS server, DVD, USB stick, or other cloud solution. • If you’re running out of iCloud storage. Just Organize, De-Dupe, Archive, and then Delete in iCloud • Save space on your Windows disk. • Sending photos from a trip to friends. iCloud Photos Organizer has been developed specifically for iCloud - It understands Apple’s files and download process including "Live Photos” and the jpeg/heic versions of the same files.
What's new in this version
○ New: Color progress bar to better represent each steps progress ○ New: Taksbar progress gives feedback when minimized ○ New: Logging and viewer so you can see exactly what's happening. ○ New: Manual is now built-in and works offline. ○ New: 64-bit performance optimizations ○ New: Reset everything to default using the 'Shift' key
- Physically re-organizes your iCloud Photos Download folder.
- Safely removes duplicates caused by imports and multiple downloads.
- Re-organize in many different folder structures styles.
- Made for iCloud so it understands iCloud files, downloader, and processes.
- Designed for iCloud look and feel you should feel right at home using it.
- Built-in HEIC and HEVC support so you don't need to download any codecs.