InControl For Windows 8.1 and Windows RT provides a real-time, interactive interface between your Microsoft device and HomeSeer (http://homeseer.com). With InControl, you are provided with an easy to use, graphical interface to control and monitor any HomeSeer devices no matter where you are.
What's new in this version
New Features in App Update (Version 2.6) - Corrected issues with Custom Icons for devices New Features in App Update (Version 2.5) - Built to support Windows 8.1 - Modified web access to utilize new 8.1 capabilities New Features in App Update (Version 2.4) - Added support for HomeSeer 3.0 (requires HomeSeer 3.0 and InControl Plug-Ins) New Features in App Update (Version 2.2) - Minor bug fixes - Correcting the issue with the "Run Event" option on the main screen not correctly executing the HomeSeer event.
- Monitor and control HomeSeer devices
- Create Secondary Tiles for monitoring and accessing a specific device or thermostat
- Create custom icons from HomeSeer that are automatically uploaded to InControl
- Execute HomeSeer devices with one click
- View and change thermostat settings for HomeSeer supported thermostats