A handy calculator with steps to solve linear and quadratic inequalities. Inequality Calculator can handle a wide range of linear and quadratic inequalities, including inequalities with fractions and parentheses. It's intuitive and easy to use. Just type in an inequality you want to solve and get the step-by-step solution. Features: Solves linear and quadratic inequalities. Solves one-step, two-step and multi-step inequalities. Supports fractions and parentheses. Shows step-by-step solution. Writes the solution as an interval (interval notation). Calculation history (25 inequalities) with the possibility to recall previous inequalities. Sends results via email. Note: The calculator does not solve inequalities with variables in the denominator.
What's new in this version
New interface. Now you can solve linear and quadratic inequalities. Performance improvements. Fixed problem with automatic language detection.
- A handy calculator with steps to solve linear inequalities in one variable.
- It's intuitive and easy to use. Just type in a linear inequality you want to solve and get the step-by-step solution.
- Solves one-step, two-step and multi-step linear inequalities.
- Supports fractions and brackets. Note: The calculator does not solve linear inequalities with a variable in the denominator.
- Shows step-by-step solution.
- Calculation history with the possibility to recall recent inequalities.
- Sends results via email.
Published byIntemodino Group s.r.o.
CopyrightCopyright © 2019 Intemodino Group s.r.o.
Developed byIntemodino Group
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Čeština (Česká Republika)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Norsk Bokmål (Norge)