"IP Camera" can turn your device into a wireless IP Camera for security monitoring WITH Bi-directional audio support, you can use your browser(e.g. Chrome) to view, of course, include "IP camera". It support auto video recording which based on Motion Detection and the video record can be uploaded to OneDrive automatically! "IP Camera" can push the video and audio to RTMP live media server (e.g. Push to YouTube, Facebook), and use for network broadcast. It also supports the rtmps security protocol. You can turn it on from IP Camera Server. It support UPnP port forwarding. If you can access your gateway via WAN, and the UPnP on your gateway is opened, you can also use WAN Url from WAN to visit IP Camera Server. "IP Camera" provides full IPv6 support! "IP Camera" is also a MJPEG/ONVIF viewer WITH video recording support! It also supports RTSP and RTMP protocols to playback! Finally, you can add another device's IP Camera Server quickly with build-in QR Code! IP Camera Bridge - A MJPEG video streaming and virtual microphone driver for Windows which can make your Windows applications using IP Camera as WebCam with audio input. https://github.com/shenyaocn/IP-Camera-Bridge
What's new in this version
2019.5.20 Update * Fix crash when webcam doesn't contain 640x480 resolution 2019.5.13 Update * Support uploading to FTP sub-directory * Can change the position of the video overlay text * Supports viewing ONVIF camera and also supports changing resolution, encoder and so on * Supports scanning ONVIF camera on the same local network * Some video stream will be stored as MKV format * Improve H.264 encoding efficiency
- Converts local Webcam to a Network IP Camera for security monitoring
- Can push the video and audio to RTMP live media server (e.g. Push to YouTube), and use for network broadcast
- View ONVIF and MJPEG Stream from IP Camera device and record video stream WITH Audio!
- Support UPnP port forwarding. If you can access your gateway via WAN, and the UPnP on your gateway is opened, you can also use WAN Url from WAN to visit IP Camera Server.
- Auto video recording which based on Motion Detection
- A RTSP and RTMP client with video recording support
- Support cameras switching between two or more
- Supports viewing ONVIF camera and also supports changing resolution, encoder and so on
- Supports scanning ONVIF camera on the same local network
Published by沈垚 / ShenYao China
Copyright沈垚 / ShenYao China
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)