iRASPA is a visualization package (with editing capabilities) aimed at material science. Examples of materials are metals, metal-oxides, ceramics, biomaterials, zeolites, clays, and metal-organic frameworks. iRASPA leverages the latest visualization technologies with stunning performance. iRASPA extensively utilizes GPU computing. For example, void-fractions and surface areas can be computed in a fraction of a second for small/medium structures and in a few seconds for very large unit cells. It can handle large structures (hundreds of thousands of atoms), including ambient occlusion, with high frame rates.
What's new in this version
• Language support for Dutch, German, Spanish, Farsi/Persian, Arabic, Hindi, Japanese, and Chinese (simplified).
- structure creation and editing
- creating high-quality pictures and movies
- ambient occlusion and high-dynamic range rendering
- collage of structures
- (transparent) adsorption surfaces
- cell replicas and supercells
- GPU-computation of void-fraction and surface areas in a matter of seconds