Troubleshoot and resolve issues on any Windows 10 Mobile device. Access the device from your desktop computer or from any other mobile device, configure any device or manage the data. Download ISL Light Client now and start using remote support. HOW TO START A SESSION The operator runs ISL Light for Windows, Mac or Linux to start a new session on a desktop computer. DOWNLOAD ISL CLIENT APP The mobile user downloads and runs ISL Light Client app on Windows 10 Mobile device. CONTROL MOBILE DEVICE The mobile user joins a session and shares the mobile’s screen with the operator.
What's new in this version
Initial release of ISL Light for UWP Description This version is the initial release of ISL Light for UWP ( Universal Windows Platform ). Users are now able to join a ISL Light session from their UWP device by typing in provided session code or by joining the session from website join link (URL Scheme). The following features are unavailable in the initial release: - File transfer - Detailed remote information about UWP device - Using whiteboard tools to annotate screen of UWP device FEATURES: Remote Desktop Description ISL Light for UWP supports viewing and controlling UWP device screen. Controlling remote desktop from UWP device is currently not supported. System information Description When connecting to UWP device, users are able to obtain the basic information about the UWP device such as: - CPU usage - RAM usage - Screen size - Operating system version - Storage usage - Network usage Detailed information about UWP device is currently not supported. Support for URL Scheme Description ISL Light for UWP supports URL Scheme. Users are able to join a session by clicking on join link on a website which will automatically open the ISL Light application and join the session. The link must be provided in the following way: isllight://[server_address]/?cmdline=--connect+[session_code]&_tcp_ports=[icp_ports]
- Access a phone or a tablet via WiFi/3G/LTE.
- Remotely control and support any Windows 10 Mobile device through screen sharing.
- Support through real-time screenshots.
- Use physical keys and on-screen navigation buttons on remote.
- Record remote sessions and play them back with ISL Player.
- View remote mobile device hardware and software information with elegant visual solutions to gain fast and transparent insights into CUP, memory, data drivers and other crucial information.
- Install or remove apps.
- Manage running processes.
- Use text-chat to exchange instant chat messages while controlling the remote desktop.
Published byISL Online
CopyrightISL Online is a registered trademark of XLAB d.o.o.
Developed byISL Online
Approximate size33.44 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
CategoryBusiness > Remote desktop
This app canGenerate code dynamically
Access your Internet connection
Access your home or work networks
Project the screen on another device
Begin an unconstrained extended execution session