iStable Administration is a robust equine stable management application. iStable allows farms and trainers to manage the day to day activities associated with their equine portfolio. Whether it be managing tasks, activities, owners, documents, or thoroughbred racing events, iStable allows for the creation of a universal equine record using a centralized management console. Via the integrated Operations App and owner web portal, information collected and managed via iStable may be relayed to all members within a horse’s care chain. A subscription to iStable is required for use.
What's new in this version
This update includes the introduction of significant new features including: Getting Started - for new users a helpful getting started screen is available to providing guidance to easily get you up and running on the system. Activity Entry - If a line item is set to allow for price overrides you may now optionally change its price at the time of activity entry. Cost Center Line Items - Ability to designate whether entries for this line item should be displayed to the owner in the Owner’s Portal. Cost Center Management - When editing a line item you may now choose to apply only the edited fields or all fields of the line item to the cost centers at the template and horse levels. - Horse and Template Cost Centers may now be optionally “locked” so no changes applied at the Master or Template levels above them will affect them. Emails are now optionally sent to owners for race entries and race results. Additionally, automated emails for mass moves of horses between facilities is now in place. The completion of Scheduled Activities for many horses at once is now possible via the new Mass Complete Activity feature in the Tools menu. When entering Mass Activities, the line item’s date and unit price may now be adjusted as needed. Especially helpful when backdating of transactions is needed.
- Centrally manage all horses within either a centralized or decentralized stable environment
- Establish daily, weekly, monthly or interval based tasks and activities
- Log vet, farrier, medication and other activities (completely configurable to your specific stable’s needs)
- Maintain General, Owner, and Activity based notes allowing for increased communication and collaboration between all involved parties
- Manage owners and billed activities from one management console
- Thoroughbred racing professionals may enter race entries and results while managing one-time and race specific nominations
- Utilize the centralized document center to create a universal document repository for all horses including documents, videos and photos
- Manage and provide visibility to horse movements and current location within facilities, barns, paddocks and stalls via the logistics feature
- Centralize employee records while establishing tasks based activities based upon an employee’s location