The iWinScore4u for Musicians app is a digital sheet music reader and management tool running on Windows 10 devices. It is developed specially for musical students and professional Musicians. With this app, you’re ready to ditch the paper sheet music and hefty binders in favor of a portable tablet. The app really helps you. Whether you’re a student, a solo musician, or you’re in a band, orchestra, church worship team, this app will give you a flawless performance. A user guide is built in the app. Users may access it from the HELP of the app. A free fully functional trial version is available for evaluation purposes. Significant changes have been made for years after adopting various suggestions offered by users around the world. All important features are listed below. The app allows you to load audio/video files to accompany each piece for practicing and performance. Built-in facilities such as metronome, recorder and audio/video player are particularly useful for practicing a new piece or for backing tracks. The app provides different ways of turning pages by hands, by foot and even automatically. If you use a Bluetooth controller that sends keyboard commands, such as AirTurn’s Hands-Free Page Turner or Coda Music Technologies' Stomp Page Turner, the app lets you keep your hands on your instrument, giving you a wonderful performance. We've been improving the app. Please see WHAT'S NEW section below for more new features. If the app suits the application needs, you can click the In-App icon on the home page to safely purchase the In-App (Add-on) from the Microsoft Store.
What's new in this version
- Importing and displaying PDF sheet music files.
- Providing settings to meet user's preference and use scenarios.
- Displaying music score in single page, two pages, half page or two half pages mode.
- Editing with the Surface Pen, fingers, mouse or keyboard, showing/hiding annotations.
- Cropping song pages to improve visibility.
- Supporting landscape and portrait orientations.
- Supporting page turning by hands or by foot.
- Providing a metronome with audio, visual and audio plus visual effects.
- Building song library from imported files.
- Managing set lists and collections.
- Editing and maintaining songs' metadata (properties such as composer, type, edition and instrument).
- Song file retrieval based on selected property keys.
- Saving and loading annotation, cropping data and other metadata.
- Backing up and restoring storage including all relevant data.
- Providing a built-in recorder to record user's playing sound and supporting MP3, WAV and FLAC encoding.
- Playing back audio with MP3, WAV or FLAC encoding.
- Supporting up to 12 background colors for choice.
- Supporting video recording and playback (MP4)
- Supporting PDF file type association launching
- Supporting media files export and whiteboard
Published byGordon Huang
Approximate size28.34 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)