This UWP app, iWinScore4u for Musicians, is a digital sheet music reader and management tool running on Windows 10 devices such as PCs, notebooks, tablets (especially the Surface Book and Surface Pro) and even mobile devices as long as they meet resolution requirements. It is developed for musical students and professional Musicians. Nevertheless, music lovers who need to read, use and/or collect sheet music files can also use it. A user guide is available. Customers may access it from the HELP of the app. Significant changes have been made in version 2.0.0 to improve app's performance, functions, UI and reliability. Starting in version 2.0.0, a free fully functional trial version is available for evaluation purpose at the request of customers. It supports many essential functions you want. You may use it to import a sheet music file and display pages in single page, two pages, half page or two half page mode in either a landscape or portrait orientation. You can also display cropped pages and edit/show/hide annotations. A newly added background color palette lets you specify a favorite background color for a specific sheet music. Moreover, the app provides you with a built-in metronome, which may be particularly useful while practicing a new song. The app also provides a couple of ways so that you can turn page by hands and by a pedal as well such as AirTurn’s Hands-Free Page Turner BT-105/106, a well-known and reliable Bluetooth pedal. When using hands to turn page, you may tap left and right side of the screen or upper or lower part of the left and right side of the screen, depending on which one is convenient for you at that time. While the app, by testing, supports BT-105/106 pedal, any pedal-like device with Bluetooth can be used for page turning if it provides PgUp and PgDn signals via Bluetooth. From the first time when you use the app, all metadata you edited for the song can be saved and loaded to the app, and thus it can once and for all avoid creating metadata over and again. Consequently, you may maintain a song library, organize songs with set lists and collections, retrieve songs by property keys, etc. Furthermore, you can specify existing audio files (mp3, wav and flac) to associate with a song and play back for reference later. You can also record your own playing sound and video and play back, to name a few. All of these functions were in a full version before, but now you may access them in the trial version! We've been improving the app. Please see WHAT'S NEW section below for more new features. If the app suits the application needs, you can click the In-App icon on the home page to purchase the In-App from the Microsoft Store.
What's new in this version
- Importing and displaying PDF sheet music files.
- Providing settings to meet user's preference and use scenarios.
- Displaying music score in single page, two pages, half page or two half pages mode.
- Editing with the Surface Pen, fingers, mouse or keyboard, showing/hiding annotations.
- Cropping song pages to improve visibility.
- Supporting landscape and portrait orientations.
- Supporting page turn by hands or AirTurn's Hand-Free Page Turner BT-105.
- Providing a metronome with audio, visual and audio plus visual effects.
- Building song library from imported files.
- Managing set lists and collections.
- Editing and maintaining songs' metadata (properties such as composer, type, edition and instrument).
- Song file retrieval based on selected property keys.
- Saving and loading annotation, cropping data and other metadata.
- Backing up and restoring storage including all relevant data.
- Providing a built-in recorder to record user's playing sound and supporting MP3, WAV and FLAC encoding.
- Playing back audio with MP3, WAV or FLAC encoding.
- Supporting up to 12 background colors for choice.
- Supporting video recording and playback (MP4)
- Supporting PDF file type association launching
- Supporting media files export and whiteboard
Approximate size28 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)