Jack of Time provides a tool set of time related functions including a countdown timer with voice, stop watch, a time calculator, event timer, sunrise and sunset times, moon rise and set times, as well as a world time function with search--enter a place or thing (like "Statue of Liberty") and find the corresponding time zone and current time.
What's new in this version
v2.0.17 - After recent OS update, seem to be getting thead-related marshalling errors presumably from GPS callbacks. Changed to use Dispatcher for marshalling. v2.0.14 - Sun & Moon times now remember the last location so location can be disabled after being retrieved once. v2.0.13 - Changed the Stopwatch start, pause, reset button foreground to Windows' button foreground color. Was using the basic window foreground color. v2.0.7 - Attempt to fix layout update cycle detected error. v2.0.6 - Fixed licensing crash on start up. v2.0.4 - Now scales all views to device size. v2.0.3 - Fixed Search bug. - Fixed Timer edit color bug. - Fixed title appearance on support page. v2.0 - Rewritten for Windows 10 v1.7 - Added ability to add multiple timers. - Timers can be resized. - Timers can be configured to speak at a particular time. - Timer color can be changed. - Timers can be named. v1.6 - Added modes to calculator including adding and subtracting time periods in addition to the original subtract dates option. v1.5 - Added run under lock setting. - Changed to retain current timer even if backing out. - No longer resets timer when coming out of settings page. v1.4.2 - Fixed issue with leaving the GPS on if the accuracy never got better than 500m. Now shuts GPS down after a minute regardless of accuracy.
- Local time including timezone, UTC offset, whether DST is in effect, the current day of the year, the remaining days in the year, and week number (ISO 8601).
- Select from any available world time. Use the search feature to find a time zone. For example, search for "Grand Canyon", "Eiffel Tower", or "Statue of Liberty" to find their local time zone.
- World time with UTC offset and DST info for any time zone. Search capability allows searching for time zone (e.g., "Paris, France", "Grand Canyon", "Statue of Liberty").
- Time Calculator can compute time between two dates or add or subtract a time span to a date.
- Moon rise and set times including lunar phase, illumination, and "up time". Select a date in the past or future. Unlike most apps, sun and moon calculations are done in app and don't require data
- Sun rise and set times including solar noon and sun "up time". Select a date in the past or future. Unlike most apps, sun and moon calculations are done in the app and don't require a data connection.
- Event countdown.
- Stop watch with lap times.
CopyrightCopyright © 2017 digitalmason.net
Approximate size20.38 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)