Pre-requisite that needs to be installed: Visual Studio 2015 x64 Redistributable. JT2Go Desktop is now available for install as a Windows 10 app. It provides users with a comprehensive no cost solution for viewing and interrogating JT data. JT2Go Desktop shares the innovative ribbon interface found in Siemens PLM’s Teamcenter Visualization product. The Desktop application comes with a rich set of features including cross section and measure as well as the ability to view PDF documents. JT files attached to PDF files will automatically load in JT2Go when the PDF file is opened. Use JT2Go Desktop with your Windows 10, Intel based 64 bit hardware. JT is the world’s most widely used 3D format and is an ISO standard for collaboration and visualization. It is referred to as industries common language for Product Lifecycle Management.
What's new in this version
In this update(v18.104.22.168): -Bug fixes -Performance enhancements -Added support In this update(v22.214.171.124): - New startup screen - Save/Restore UI layout to configuration file - Command line update (use new configuration file) - Settings migration from prior versions to allow the use of old settings In this update(v126.96.36.199): - Generate HTML file will default save file to the same location as the JT being used to generate the file - Generate HTML file will no longer automatically open the HTML file - Support for Solid Edge files (.par, .psm, .pwd, .asm, .dft) - Bug fixes In this update(v188.8.131.52): - JT2Go Desktop is now available for download through the Windows Store! - PDF display no longer uses Info Browser and PDF Reader plugin - JT2Go can now display STEP 242 XML plus JT - JT2Go now has a close session option - The Palette Icon is now selectable from the Manufacturing Ribbon
- JT2Go is a no cost personal viewing tool to allow users to view JT, PDF, PLM XML with available JT, VFZ, CGM, and TIF data
- Able to load PDF in the native 2D viewer. For PDF with attached JT, loads PDF in the 2D viewer and the attached JT data in the 3D viewer
- Attach JT files to existing PDF files
- Standard features include Zoom, Pan, Rotate, Seek, Zoom Area, Fit All, Product Structure Trees, Attributes and Standard Views
- Basic Measurement using facets in JT files without B-rep
- Precise measurement in JT files that have B-rep
- Geometry selection filters for measurement functions
- Basic Cross-Section on Facets
- PMI viewing with full data management tree display
- 2D Viewing (PDF, CGM, TIF) , Zoom, Pan, Seek, Zoom Area, Fit All
- 2D Print
- Able to load monolithic JT files from a URL
- Merge PLM XML snapshots
- Create/View snapshots during session
- Ultra Lightweight Precise (ULP) representation display support
- Print individual Model Views
Published bySiemens Product Lifecycle Management Software
Copyright© 2017 Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Approximate size614.71 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.