JXCirrus CalCount Lite is a food and exercise diary designed for people who are in the process of losing weight, tracking their exercise, or just want to watch what they are eating. It helps you monitor your calories by tracking the food that you are eating, as well as the exercise you do each day. You can build recipes that you use often. Makes calorie tracking simple. Note: The Lite version of JXCirrus CalCount has the following limitations: - Does not allow planning of meals in the future. - Only displays limited history data in summary view. - Does not highlight foods that will cause targets to overrun. - Does not allow you to add extra meals to the day.
What's new in this version
Major Features: - Shows targets yet to hit, with suggested food or exercise. - Improved meal and exercise planning. - Update tracked steps throughout the day. - Show stats and history for exercise. Enhancements: - Improved the colour range and scale in the graphs. Bug Fixes: - Fixed a lock-up when entering a time value. - Fixed a bug where you could not un-tick home page entries. - Fixed a crash on shutdown.
- Record all of the food that you eat in a day.
- Builds up a list of your own foods and recipes to make searching a snap.
- Once you have identified your most common foods, you can record an entire meal with only a few clicks of the mouse.
- Colour codes your daily totals so you can see how you are going at a glance.
- Allows you to balance your calories over a day, a week or longer.
- Let the system calculate your ideal calorie range, based on your age, height, weight, sex and activity level.
- Calculates your ideal intake for up to 24 other nutrients, including: Fat, Salt, Cholesterol, Fibre, Alcohol, Vitamins, Iron, Caffeine.
- Record your Time, Speed, Distance or Repetitions against your exercise.
- Make up recipes based on a combination of several foods.
- Lets you record the exercise that you do each day, and adjusts total calories accordingly.
- Records total daily amounts from fitness trackers.
- Graph your daily consumption and weekly history.
- Sync data between devices using iCloud or Cloud Share services.
- Built in food database - the NUTTAB 2010 Nutrient Tables (published by Food Standards Australia/New Zealand).
- Export and import your own lists of foods and exercises.
- Save bookmarks to online food databases for quick reference.
- Set and track weight goals.
- Record your Time, Speed, Distance or Repetitions against your exercise (if you are jogging, cycling or swimming).