Scientific calculator with all functions, easy to use, includes a screen to type the characters unlimited transactions, use parentheses and hierarchy in the operations and functions, the result is displayed on the second line of the display. Ability to modify or correct an operation.
What's new in this version
- Allows function graphs,
- 100 built-in formulas
- Typical operations (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- Functions powers (nth power, nth root, squaring, square root, cube root)
- Functions logarithmic (log10, ln, powers of 10, exp)
- Trigonometric functions (sin, cos, tan, including inverse and hyperbolic)
- Three angle modes (DEG, RAD, GRA)
- Random number generator
- Permutations (nPr) and combinations (nCr)
- Absolute value, factorial.
- Allows numbers in scientific notation
- Includes major scientific constants.
- Basic operations and converting number systems (decimal, hexadecimal, octal, binary)
- History of the last 10 operations and results
- Memory storage results
Published byOlger Rosero
Copyright2014 Olger Rosero Pantoja. All rights reserved
Developed byOlger Rosero
Approximate size165.47 KB
Age ratingFor ages 7 and up
CategoryUtilities & tools
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)