KeeGen is a password generator that supports various generation methods and options. Cryptographically secure, various possibilities to transfer generated passwords to other apps, and multiple passwords can be generated at once.
- Generation based on character sets: define the length and characters that generated passwords should consist of.
- Generation based on patterns: allows to generate passwords that follow complex rules.
- Various options like enforcing that each character must occur at most once, excluding look-alike characters, etc.
- Generate a password or a password list (multiple passwords at once).
- Passwords can be copied to the clipboard.
- Passwords can be transferred to other apps using drag-and-drop.
- Passwords can be saved to a file (various formats, including TXT, CSV and HTML).
- Passwords can be shared with other apps.
- Settings can be saved as profiles.
- KeeGen collects entropy from various sources and uses a cryptographically secure random number generator (based on SHA-256 and Salsa20).
- Works without Internet connection.
Published byD. Reichl
CopyrightCopyright © 2016-2017 Dominik Reichl
Developed byD. Reichl
Approximate size16.5 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
CategorySecurity > Personal security
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)