Keep your daily impressions and save your memories for the future. Your recordings are stored in a format that will safely be readable in twenty years from now on, even without the app. Launch the app and immediately start writing or simply dictate your text. The reading view and the calendar help you browse your past. See all your photographs and watch your video clips matched by their date of recording. Switch between various journals in order to separate your diary from different kinds of daily notes. Search your entire diary to find your experiences. You are free to save your diary on OneDrive if you would like to sync it with other devices or to share it with your family.
What's new in this version
Close photo preview when clicking outside. Some small improvements and bug fixes
- Quickly note down your daily experiences
- Dictate your text with speech recognition
- See all of your related photographs and video clips
- See your entries and photographs highlighted in the calendar
- Browse your past using the reading view
- Easily and quickly search your entire diary
- Use various journals for different kinds of recordings, e.g. diary, notes, health…
- Save your diary where you like for sharing it with other devices or with your family
- Keep your memories safe using a universal file format: text files packed in a zip file
- Automatic backups
- Live tile reminding you of writing
Published byM. Maspfuhl
Approximate size22.41 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)