By yourself or with friends, your goal is to fight and explore on the mysterious islands. Become stronger, equip better items, craft a raft and sail parts of the oceans to find more hidden treasure, secrets, and bosses. Beware of other players who are looking to kill you and steal your items. Begin by customizing your character and then you’re sent into a somewhat peaceful town with enemies lurking around. Kill monsters to gain experience or attempt some quests to learn about the land. On each level up you gain stat points and skill points and they can be distributed freely to make your character stronger and more unique. Key To Heaven is developed by a very small team where we try our best to listen to community input. While the game features many hours of unique gameplay. Do not expect endless content with massive explosions. Instead, K2H offers more casual gameplay where you build up your character as you like. Whether you want to be a player killer, explorer, or just grind monsters it's all up to you. If you like 2D old school games with a leaning towards PvP, then this might be something for you.
What's new in this version
Highlights: * All new characters start the game on x1 Seraph. There are currently 3 (optional) seraphs to be done, on each seraph you start back on level 1 but with more stat and skill points. * New Content: Lots of new lategame areas added and new maps on all islands. * Stat Reset: There is a new NPC, on the starting map, that offers a one time full stat+skill reset for all characters. * New Equipment Slot: A 2nd Ring Slot. You can now use 2 rings but they can not be the same. * Unidentified Items: Items you get with random bonus stats will now be unidentified by default. A new NPC is added to all towns where you can now identity an item for 25gold. The name of the new NPC is 'Lore Seeker Lenny'. * New Item Qualities: Common, Fine, Rare and Epic. The better quality the better and more boosts it has. Different item qualities will display different colored backgrounds in the inventory and the item bonus text. * Skinable items: There is a new NPC in each town that will allow you to skin your items. The cost will consist of either/and/or gold, emeralds, tokens, gems. The purpose is to allow for more late game customizations for your character, There is also another thing to consider. There are for example currently offhand items that do not have any visual graphics on your character. Such as quivers, scepters, orbs and so on. And those will now also be skinable! * 60+ New Items. * 30+ New Spells. * And so much more!
- Craft! Make better items and explore the possibilities.
- Sail! Craft a raft to explore the oceans.
- Multiplayer! With guilds, parties, groups, and PvP starting on level 3.
- Gather! You can mine, fish, farm, cut trees, and cook.
- Unique Items! Items dropped from monsters can all contain unique boosts with stats and skill points.
- Upgrade! Visit the blacksmith to improve/color your items.
- Stats & Skills! Distribute points to boost your character in ways that you think are good.
- Quest! A wide range of different quests and they are all optional! With some unique paths that are extremely difficult to solve.
- Seraph! Reach the required level and progression and Seraph back to Level 1. This time you have an aura and more stat/skill points. (Max 2 times).
- Caves! Craft torches and explore the deep dark caves for treasure.
- PVE and PVP servers! You can swap between the servers as you wish. On PVP servers you can drop items but you also have +5% EXP. On PVE servers you can only fight other players in the Arena.
- Battle Royale! Compete against other players in a 2D battle royale mode.