Organize your ideas and knowledge in impressive 3D mind maps The InfoRapid KnowledgeBase Builder is an excellent tool for Knowledge Management. You can save text documents and web pages with all formattings and links in your knowledge base and perform a full text search in it. Since every document is attached as a text note to a mindmap item, you can organize them perfectly in a large mindmap. This mindmap is browsable, so you will never lose perspective even with thousands of documents. All items are stored in a reliable local SQLite database. The app includes many other outstanding features such as the automatic creation of mindmaps from text documents, the import of Wikipedia articles and Twitter tweets into your mindmap and much more. You can even export your knowledge base as a formatted html document. And that's not all. The InfoRapid KnowledgeBase Builder is also a famous flowcharting tool. You can either create your flowcharts manually or generate them automatically from pseudo code. And there are a thousand more things you can do with the app.
What's new in this version
New: XML import, creating flowcharts from pseudocode, embedding tables in items, inserting appointments and many new formatings. We're working hard on building the best mind and concept mapping program ever, but we need your help. If you have any suggestions for further updates, please let us know. We will do our best to include them in one of the next updates. In case of problems, please contact us directly by e-mail. Only then we will have the opportunity to respond to your questions and help you solving your problem. Thank you.
- Create Mind Maps by Text Analysis or Wikipedia Import and memorize them with Flashcards
- Create complex flowcharts, decision trees and process charts
- Download Wikipedia articles and automatically build a mind map out of them
- For text analysis, mark text locations in order to take them over as new items into the diagram
- Mind Map and Flowchart layout
- HTML text notes for items
- 3D view
- Enter description text for items and relations and display it as tooltip
- Navigate in the diagram by tapping on an item or doing a full text search for the item name
- Create new items and connection lines by drag and drop
- Export the diagram as bitmap or as a formatted html text document
- Import CSV data into the diagram
- Attach images to items and display them in an image preview
- Insert iconic images directly into items
- Diagrams can be printed and shared with other apps
- Table view, where items can be rearranged by drag and drop
CopyrightCopyright © 2013-2018 Ingo Straub Softwareentwicklung
Approximate size32.16 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)