Kodu lets kids create games on Windows PCs via a simple tile-based programming language. Kodu can be used to teach creativity, problem solving, storytelling, as well as programming. Anyone can use Kodu to make a game, young children as well as adults with no design or programming skills. Kodu allows creators to build the world's terrain, populate it with characters and props, and then program their behaviors and games rules in a bespoke visual programming language. Games can be shared with other users world-wide via the Kodu Community site. Download games from other users to play and learn from.
- Visual, tile-based programming language.
- Freeform terrain editing in full 3D.
- World-wide community for sharing.
- Extensive camera controls to give you the game style you want.
- Flexible lighting to set the mood of your world.
- Huge collection of sound effects and music to choose from.
Developed byMicrosoft Research, InfiniteInstant
Approximate size273.78 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry