WHY PLAY ONLY ONE GENRE OF GAME when you could be playing two slightly different ones at the same time? BEN is a die-hard, old-school Adventure game fan. He has one foot stuck in the 90s, and he’s happiest collecting any old junk he can lay his hands on, in hope of combining it all together to solve a satisfying puzzle. His cohort and sidekick DAN ...has aspirations to be the next big indie platforming character. He's got everything he needs: he's hip, sensitive, and his nose is a different colour to the rest of his face. LAIR OF THE CLOCKWORK GOD sees you switching between Ben and Dan and using their unique abilities together in an effort to stop all the Apocalypses happening simultaneously, by teaching an old computer about feelings. Solve classic point-and-click puzzles as Ben to create unique upgrade items for Dan, so he can jump higher, run faster and blast everything away with a shiny new gun. Then, run and jump as Dan to unlock new areas and exciting puzzles for Ben!
- Play TWO games, but at ONCE in this platforming meets point and click adventure.
- Play as TWO unique characters, each with individual abilities which benefit each other.
- Stop MORE THAN TWO apocalyptic events occurring at the same time.
- Experience satirical humour like NEVER BEFORE!
- Collect items and show them off to EVERYONE (in-game)
- Includes a FREE GAME, the exciting Visual Novel prequel "DEVIL'S KISS"!