The LbQ Tasks app complements a lbq.org teacher account. Teachers can set tasks for their pupils via their account, pupils can quickly access the tasks either by scanning a QR code using the built in scanner or by entering a short alpha-numeric code. Pupils can work at their own pace and can retry when they answer a question incorrectly. Teachers can monitor progress made by the whole class or individual pupils from their lbq.org account. Teachers who want to differentiate can run up to three tasks at the same time.
What's new in this version
This version includes corporate branding updates.
- Deliver engaging interactive multi-media lessons throughout your connected classroom.
- Provide confidence boosting feedback to students after every question.
- Gain instant and ongoing insight into student learning and progress through rich interactive & differentiated assessment for learning activities with feedback.
- Cater for mixed abilities and levels in your classroom using self-paced, leveled activities.
- Easy to plan and use along with any curriculum.
- Automatic marking and generation of performance data to help with decisions on where to provide feedback, who needs help most and how to group students.
- No fuss use of classroom technology so lessons flow with a simple step for students to connect and participate.